The Polaris ACE® 570 EPS delivers power, control, and premium features for next level single-seat off-road adventure. With a powerful and reliable 45 HP ProSta® 570 engine, trail tuned suspension, easy-to use automotive style controls, True On-Demand AWD, and a comfortable sit in, step out design, you’ll have everything you need for a day dominating the trails.
The Polaris ACE 570’s purpose-built ProStar engine was designed to give you quickness, power, and optimal performance on a variety of terrains.
• Purpose designed, built, and tuned 45 HP ProStar engine with dual overhead cams.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for instant, predictable throttle response.
• True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
With premium Polaris ACE 570 suspension and handling, you’ll be able to navigate the tightest corners and most challenging trail terrain with full comfort and control.
• Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 9.5” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
• Trail premium dual A-Arm front suspension.
• 10.25" of ground clearance to clear the toughest obstacles.
• Front and rear stabilizer bars.
Polaris ACE sets the standard for single-seat off-road comfort so you can enjoy the freedom of off-road adventure from sun up to sun down.
• Comfortable sit in, step out design.
• Easy-to-use automotive style controls.
• 10% more leg room than the competition.
• Tilt steering and adjustable seat slider.
• Integrated 3 gal. front storage compartment and high-capacity cargo box to carry up to 360 lbs. of gear.
• Digital instrumentation.
The Polaris ACE 570 EPS comes standard with the following upgraded features:
• NEW! Quarter Doors
• NEW! Dual A-Arm Suspension
• NEW! Mud Guards
• NEW! Stainless Steel Exhaust
• NEW! Improved Seat Slider
The ACE 570 HD is built for Australia & New Zealand with Heavy Duty "HD" Features. This special model variant exclusively designed for our local conditions comes complete with greasable/sealed ball joints, sealed driveshaft splines and sealed suspension bushings to not only provide increased durability in our harsh conditions, but also provide easier ongoing maintenance.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||567 cc / 45 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut With 20.8 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 24 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-wheel Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Tyres||25 x 10-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||55 kg / 110 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||19.9 L|
|Ground Clearance||26 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||229 x 122 x 173 cm|
|Wheelbase||156,2 cm||Estimated Dry Weight||388 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 3,175 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet|