The biggest trophies are the hardest to catch, but when you’re ready with the GENERAL™ 1000 EPS Hunter Edition you’ll never let the big one get away. Fully equipped with everything you need for a successful hunt, you’ll be prepared for anything the great outdoors throws at you.
The GENERAL 1000 EPS Hunter Edition is the most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever built, delivering all the power you need to track the big game.
• Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
• Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
• High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
• VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail or work site throws at you.
• Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
• A full 12" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
• Dual-rate springs with tuned suspension to maintain ground clearance.
Whether you’re loaded down with gear for an extreme backcountry camping trip or you need to haul your trophy out of the deep woods, the GENERAL’s total payload is up to the task.
• A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
• 1,100 lbs. of payload capacity.
• 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
• Standard engine braking for smooth decelerations.
With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day comfort for work and play.
• All-new redesigned cockpit for all-day riding and working comfort.
• Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats.
• Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
• Customizable digital instrumentation.
• 23L of integrated storage, including center console storage.
The GENERAL 1000 EPS Hunter Edition is packed with specially engineered features to equip you for the thrill of the hunt and the ultimate off-road experience.
• Polaris Pursuit® Camo exterior.
• 2,500 lb. Polaris HD winch.
• Gun scabbard.
• Front and rear bumpers.
• Rear rack extender.
• Hand and thumb warmers.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||999 cc / 100 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Model|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 31.1 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 33.5 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado|
|Rear Tyres||27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity|
|Fuel Capacity||35.9 L|
|Ground Clearance||30.5 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||300 x 158.7 x 187 cm|
|Wheelbase||206 cm||Estimated Dry Weight||676 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, User selectable Blue/Red backlighting, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet|